The sonic tube is the channel for the probe to enter the pile body when the pile is used for ultrasonic testing. It is an important part of the ultrasonic testing system for cast-in-place pile. The pre embedding method in the pile and the layout of the pile on the cross section of the pile will directly affect the test results. Therefore, the burying arrangement of acoustic tube is particularly important, we must strictly control the burying quality, in order to ensure the smooth completion of the project.
We should use the layout of the cross section of the pile to determine the number of embedded pipes and their control area. When the average diameter of the pile is less than 0.6~1m, two roots are arranged along the diameter. When the diameter of the pile is 1~2.5m, the 3 roots are arranged in an equal edge triangle. When the diameter of the pile is larger than 2.5m, it is arranged in 4 and square.
- What Are The Notes On The Use Of The Clamp Pres...
- What Is The Raw Material Of The Sonic Tube
- How To Distinguish The Material Of Steel Pipe
- What Are The Advantages Of A Galvanized Pipe?
- What's The Difference Between A Tube And A Galv...
- Common Use Of Seamless Steel Pipe
- What Are The Classifications Of Welded Pipes
- What Are The Advantages Of The Alloy Steel Pipe
- How To Reduce The Consumption Of The Alloy Stee...
- What Are The Main Uses Of The Alloy Steel Pipe