Welded steel pipe is to use steel strip or steel plate bending deformation into round, square and other shape, then welded steel tube, the surface has seams, it is widely used at the present time, and there are many kinds of welded steel pipes. Here are a brief introduction to you.
1. longitudinal welded pipe: simple production process, high production efficiency, low cost and rapid development.
2. spiral welded pipe: the strength is generally higher than the straight welded pipe. It can produce the pipe with larger diameter with the narrower blank, and the same width of the blank can be used to produce the pipe with different diameter. However, compared with the straight seam pipe of the same length, the weld length is increased by 30~100% and the production speed is low. Therefore, small diameter welded pipes are mostly welded longitudinally, while large diameter welded pipes are mostly spiral welded.
3. the spiral seam automatic submerged arc welded steel pipe is divided into two categories: class a pipe and class B pipe according to the pressure of the conveying medium. The class a tube is usually made of common carbon steel Q235, Q235F and common low alloy structural steel 16Mn welding. Class B tubes are welded by Q235, Q235F, Q195 and other steels for low pressure fluid delivery pipes.
4. There is no uniform product standard for spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipes. Common carbon steels such as Q235 and Q235F are generally used to manufacture spiral seam high frequency welded steel pipes.
- What Are The Notes On The Use Of The Clamp Pres...
- What Is The Raw Material Of The Sonic Tube
- What Is The Function Of A Sonic Tube
- How To Distinguish The Material Of Steel Pipe
- What Are The Advantages Of A Galvanized Pipe?
- What's The Difference Between A Tube And A Galv...
- Common Use Of Seamless Steel Pipe
- What Are The Advantages Of The Alloy Steel Pipe
- How To Reduce The Consumption Of The Alloy Stee...
- What Are The Main Uses Of The Alloy Steel Pipe