1.Fast and easy installation by worker.
3.No welding required at jobsite.
4.No equipment required.
5.Easy fixing to rebar cage.
6.Push-fit mark to ensure full engagement.
KWAYT-SONIC tubes installation
1.Install a bottom cap onto the first sonic tube.
2.Fix the sonic tube to the rebar cage by tying the steel wire around the fixing ears and tube.
3.Fix the next tube to the rebar cage as the step 2.
4.Push the two tubes together.(Push-fit mark to ensure full engagement).
5.Ensure that both ears are aligned.Then connect tightly the ears of both tubes with a steel wire.
6.Repeat the process above till all tubes are installed.
- What Are The Notes On The Use Of The Clamp Pres...
- What Is The Raw Material Of The Sonic Tube
- What Is The Function Of A Sonic Tube
- How To Distinguish The Material Of Steel Pipe
- What Are The Advantages Of A Galvanized Pipe?
- What's The Difference Between A Tube And A Galv...
- Common Use Of Seamless Steel Pipe
- What Are The Classifications Of Welded Pipes
- What Are The Advantages Of The Alloy Steel Pipe
- How To Reduce The Consumption Of The Alloy Stee...
- Happy New Year
- Ultrasonic Detection Technology