1. The concept of steel: steel is ingot, billet or steel through pressure processing to make the various shapes, sizes and properties of the material we need.
Steel is an important material necessary for the construction and Realization of four chemicals. It is widely used and variety. According to the different shape of the section, steel is divided into four major categories: profiles, plates, pipes and metal products. In order to facilitate the production of steel, order supply and management of management, it is also divided into heavy rail, light rail and large scale. Type steel, medium type steel, small type steel, steel cold bending type steel, high quality steel, wire rod, medium and thick steel plate, thin steel plate, silicon steel sheet for electrical use, strip steel, seamless steel tube steel, welded steel pipe, metal products and so on.
2, the production method of steel
Most steel products are made of steel through pressure, resulting in plastic deformation of processed steel (billets, ingots, etc.). According to the temperature of steel processing, steel is divided into two parts: cold processing and hot working. The main processing methods of steel are:
Rolling: through the gap (various shapes) of a pair of rotating rolls, the steel metal blank is reduced by the compression of the roll, and the pressure processing method of the material section decreases and the length increases. This is the most commonly used production method for the production of steel. It is mainly used to produce steel sections, plates and pipes. Cold rolling and hot rolling.
Forged steel: A method of pressing by means of the reciprocating impact of a forging hammer or the pressure of a press to change the billet into the shape and size we need. Generally, it is divided into free forging and die forging. It is usually used to produce large materials, such as large billet and equal section ruler.
Pull-out steel: it is mostly used as cold processing to reduce the length of the rolled metal billet (type, tube, product, etc.) through the die to reduce the length of the section.
Extrusion: it is the process of producing a finished product with the same shape and size by putting the metal in a closed extrusion press and putting pressure at one end to make the metal extruded from the prescribed mold hole and used for the production of nonferrous metal steel.
1. Before introducing the classification of steel, the basic concepts of ferrous metal, steel and non-ferrous metal are briefly introduced.
1. Ferrous metals are alloys of iron and iron. Such as steel, pig iron, iron alloy, cast iron and so on. Steel and pig iron are based on iron and steel, carbon as the main addition elements of the alloy, collectively referred to as iron carbon alloy.
Pig iron is the product of smelting iron ore into blast furnace and is mainly used for making steel and steel castings. Cast pig iron is melted in a melting furnace, and then cast iron (liquid) is obtained. Liquid cast iron is cast into cast steel. This kind of cast iron is called cast iron.
Ferroalloy is an alloy composed of iron and silicon, manganese, chromium, titanium and other elements. Ferroalloy is one of the raw materials for steelmaking. It is used as deoxidizer and alloy element additive in steel steelmaking.
2, smelting pig iron into a steelmaking furnace, smelting according to a certain process, that is to get steel. The products of steel include ingot, continuous casting billet and straight steel for various steel castings. Generally speaking, steel refers to steel rolled into various steels. Steel is black metal but steel is not equal to black metal.
3. Steel nonferrous metals, also called non iron metals, refer to metals and alloys except for black metal, such as copper, tin, lead, zinc, aluminum and brass, bronze, aluminum alloy and bearing alloy. In addition, chromium, nickel, manganese, molybdenum, cobalt steel, vanadium, tungsten, titanium and so on are used as alloy additives to improve the properties of metal, in which tungsten, steel, titanium and molybdenum are used to produce hard alloy for cutting tools. These nonferrous metals are called industrial metals, and steel also have precious metals: platinum, gold, silver, etc. and rare metals, including radioactive uranium, radium and other steels.
- What Are The Notes On The Use Of The Clamp Pres...
- What Is The Raw Material Of The Sonic Tube
- What Is The Function Of A Sonic Tube
- What Are The Advantages Of A Galvanized Pipe?
- What's The Difference Between A Tube And A Galv...
- Common Use Of Seamless Steel Pipe
- What Are The Classifications Of Welded Pipes
- What Are The Advantages Of The Alloy Steel Pipe
- How To Reduce The Consumption Of The Alloy Stee...
- What Are The Main Uses Of The Alloy Steel Pipe